Professional Development for Education Leaders
More Than an Event; It’s a Process
Our content, based on evidence-based principles of human effectiveness, guides people through an internal transformation that helps them develop more effective ways to engage and lead others. This type of change is harder to achieve than teaching someone a new skill or piece of information—but it can have a much more substantial, lasting impact on your organization.
500+ Years of Combined Administrative Experience
Experience matters, and we know education. Our Leader in Me Coaching team is on the front lines of education, working in classrooms and as administrators. This experience gives us first-hand knowledge of the barriers and fatigue that can get in the way of implementing new initiatives; Coaches support schools in overcoming these challenges.
Our Online Learning Platforms
All Access Pass
Scale your learning and development initiatives with access to FranklinCovey’s world-renowned course content, available through our digital impact platform. Learn more
Leader in Me Online
Schools have access to an extensive selection of FranklinCovey’s award-winning leadership development assets and digital curriculum for use in staff meetings, classrooms, or for personal study. The videos highlight key Leader in Me principles designed to help staff continually improve. Learn more
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Improve Effectiveness for Individuals and Teams
Sustainable school and district success depends on strong individual performance at all levels. Focusing on the principles of human effectiveness from The 7 Habits is a powerful way to empower individuals to lead themselves and then lead others, while ensuring work-life balance and personal wellbeing. Teams and individuals will learn that success comes from the inside-out.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is the world’s premier personal and professional development workshop for educators. With over 35 years of being taught globally, the principles taught in The 7 Habits are timeless principles of personal, interpersonal and organizational effectiveness. These universal, research based principles inspire change among all people and cultures.
During the 7 Habits workshop participants learn how to:
- Focus and act on areas they can control or influence.
- Define clear measures of success for their personal and professional life. Develop a plan to achieve them.
- Prioritize and succeed on the most important initiatives instead of reacting to urgencies.
- Create innovative strategies that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders.
- Collaborate effectively by building high-trust relationships.
Leader in Me and The 7 Habits
The 7 Habits training is the cornerstone of Leader in Me implementation. It establishes the fundamental paradigms and behaviors for successfully building leaders, improving school culture and achieving measurable results.
Leading at the Speed of Trust
A high trust culture helps individuals become energized and engaged around their work and impact.
Trust Energizes and Engages Teams
The Speed of Trust dramatically impacts outcomes by changing the performance of individuals and teams. Teams with high trust collaborate more effectively, operate faster, and achieve results that are sustainable. Trust is not one more thing; rather, it is about how individuals and teams approach their current work.
- Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust.
- Create a Trust Action Plan to address trust gaps personally and professionally.
- Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly.
- Identify how and when to extend appropriate levels of trust.
- Keep commitments through a Peer Accountability Process.
Develop the skills needed to build a measurable culture of trust in your district.
The 4 Essential Roles of Great Boards
Develop leaders who can think big, adapt quickly, and translate strategy into meaningful work.
District leaders and board members can make a difference when they focus on their essential roles.
- Build trust by establishing lanes and guardrails for the school board and superintendent to function as a team.
- Create a vision for student success by modeling collaborative problem solving.
- Execute strategy by systematizing goal achievement and aligning growth goals.
- Coach potential by using board members as liaisons between the community and district and communication to reinforce confidence in district leadership.
The 4 Essential Roles for Great Boards is constructed to meet the specific needs and goals of your district to drive lasting change and results.
Engage With Us
Please fill out the form below, and one of our customer service agents will contact you. shortly.